21.9.09

no más sopa, por favor

Things I would do to avoid having another bowl of soup placed in front of me:


  1. Sell virtually any organ on the black market, except for my eyes (I would like to be able to cry tears of joy when I do not see sopa in front of me).
  2. Swim in shark-infested waters with an open wound.
  3. Go skydiving with a faulty parachute.
  4. Live in Mexico.
  5. Teach kindergarteners- as a career.
  6. Know the “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” episode where Sweet Dee and Charley think they have become cannibals? Yeah, that’s looking like a viable option.
  7. Run with scissors.
  8. Watch an “Everybody Loves Raymond” marathon, or even just one episode.
  9. Become a matador.
  10. Sell my first-born child.
  11. Wrestle an alligator.


Think its not that bad? Imagine having Ramen noodles placed in front of you for dinner one night (after a week straight of soup), literally gagging on it... then the next day have lentil soup for lunch and more noodles for dinner. And now, I go out for tapas.

No comments:

Post a Comment