That's not ENTIRELY true, considering the minor panic attack that I had today when I took a 5 minute siesta on the bus and woke up and nothing was familiar... but it turned out that all was well and I was not lost at all.
2. How is that there are panaderias (pan = bread), carnicerias (carne = meat), papelerias (not translating that for you idiotas) all sell pretty much what is in their title? Yet I feel as though it would not be possible for me to go into a ferreteria and order a ferret. This upsets me.
Also, one night we went out and a group of dudes had a ferret in the trunk of their car. Sadly, the language barrier prevented us from learning why.
3. I really hate that in Spain there is an abundance of stray cats. And dogs. Sometimes I see lizards but that doesn't affect me in the same way.
4. Today I had my first class teaching the other professors and loved it. I'm glad I get to just sit and talk for awhile and basically shoot the shit and be paid for it.
5. Looking at my bank account makes me physically ill and I do not get paid again until November 1. Yikes. Necesito euros ahora.
Ferretería deriva de "ferrum", hierro en latín, recuerda que nuestro idioma viene del latín de la Antigua Roma.
ReplyDelete¿Un hurón en el coche? no preguntes, es como tener un gallo en el piso. ¿¡!?