Sometimes I get confused about how things that are convenient for me would entail inconveniencing others. POR EJEMPLO: Last night, I made the small mistake of turning off my mobile. This was not due to the vodka or the many, many, many chupitos de algos deliciosos (shots of something delicious) that I had. Simply, I lack basic motor skills that I need to function. No pasa nada.
Anyways, I forgot my PIN to turn my phone on. And decided that what I was guessing was correct. So re-entering it, several times, would convince my phone that it was wrong and I was right. Well I learned that humans < machines when my phone said it was going to stop working and is now blocked.
Back to my point:
In order to fix this problem, I need to call my cell phone service provider Orange.
In order to call my cell phone service provider, I need to use their website.
In order to use their website, I need to be able to speak Spanish.
Can’t they have their website in English so that this ONE chica americana can use her phone and maybe text the cute British guy from last night?
No comments:
Post a Comment