30.11.09

pictorial of the last few weeks in málaga




Writing a long post is entirely beyond my capabilities right now. 
So instead, I thought I would just post a few photos. 
Easier for me. Easier for you. 
Also, if a picture is worth a thousand words, I’ve essentially just written 3,000+ words.
Enjoy.









One of the most important aspects of living abroad is cultural exchange. 
Here, we teach the Swedes and Brits about the wonders of Jagerbombs.
Of course, we included a certain Youtube video and a lecture on guidos and how they should be avoided at all costs.











We realize that normal people pay to get into VIP. 
But if you are an average person, why would you be sitting in VIP?
And we DEFINITELY do not pay for the champagne.






Despite being unbelieeeeeevably environmentally conscious, 
Spain seems to drape all of its streets in these lights, or ones similar. 
The luz count for Málaga is upwards of 1 million, 
making it the 2nd most beautiful light display, behind Barcelona. 
Obviously, they don't subscribe to the Ricky Bobby mantra of "If you ain't first, you're last". 
Next year, spring for 2 million. 

No comments:

Post a Comment