28.11.09

blog fail

SORRY FRIENDS, I DIDN’T REALIZE MY BLOG WAS THE SOLE REASON YOU WOKE UP IN THE MORNING. More accurately, I was unaware that anyone read this/my friends were capable of reading. Congrats! Looks like I'll be sin trabajo when I come home.


Anyways, other than my apartment turning into a virtual hostel (we keep saying brothel, and then realize that has negative and sadly inaccurate connotations) with all these damn visitors, I don’t think I have done anything particularly exciting. 


We did have Thanksgiving and it was surprisingly successful. I didn’t realize how stressful it was to prepare it and I was given the most menial tasks (most certainly for the best. Cutting carrots/onions/peppers? Lo puedo.) to do. Plus, we - correctly - thought that the only way to relax was to drink bottles of vino. Mom, Grandma, how did you do it without copious amounts of booze? Or are you hiding something from me?


Right now, we are having a small URI reunion. Frazer and Brett are on their last leg of their European journey - ask me about it, I could quote it verbatim - and have come to check out the sights in Málaga. Five minutes later, when they finished sightseeing, we started drinking. Next, LC came down from Torre del Mar. Then Greg sin luggage (fly British Airways!) arrived. True/false: a small RHODY RHODY RHODY RAMS RAMS RAMS chant broke out in the shots bar? I guess its true- soon we will be Rhode Island dead. 



Sorry, this is all over the place. That’s what you get when I try to write and all I want is kebap and a siesta after just waking up. But I just couldn’t stand disappointing my faithful followers any longer. And, hey, don’t drink the Kool-Aid. 

2 comments:

  1. You pretty much just summed up my Saturday:

    10:30 - Wake up
    1:30 - Kebab
    Now - Siesta

    No joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its what Spain's all about! I actually just dragged myself out of bed to give a tour to one of said visitors... we realized Málaga had no sights, so we decided to go shopping. He purchased a leather jacket. Ohhhh Europe.

    ReplyDelete