1.3.10

back at it

If a "grind" can be considered 12 grueling hours of work per week, then I'm heading back to the daily grind tomorrow. I guess that feeling of dread when you set your alarm clock the night before you go to school never truly dissipates, even when you are a teacher. Or in my case, a "teacher".

Its always nice returning to school though, even after a weekend. The kids are SO HAPPY to see me and talk to me, even though they typically have forgotten all of their English over the break. No pasa nada, I'm looking forward to all the attention again.

In other news, I'm trying to plan some more adventures for before I leave. Its looking like Dublin in April, then maybe a quick stop by Paris, then heading home to Boston. Of course, it also appears that I will be too poor to purchase a plane ticket, so friends, don't get your hopes up too high.

Unless being a stowaway is still cool, plus then I can avoid all those damn luggage fees that I might get hit with after living abroad for a year and having my mom send me a LOT of stuff over the course of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment