So as I've been going back and forth and back and forth and.... you get the hint, I hope. But anyways, I've been trying to figure out what to do after my year in Europa is over. I have actually been leaning towards a second year, but then today happened.
It rained, it poured, it made me alternately homicidal and suicidal. My umbrella broke, I haven't been paid yet (I know, its only the 2nd... but my rent is due in three days!) and I used my last six euro on a new umbrella. This is also not promising considering my friends and I spent a considerable amount of time googling "2012: the Apocalypse." Well friends, after all the earthquakes, tsunamis and occasional rain on the Costa del Sol, not so sure this place has another two years to go.
Of course, by the time I got home, wrung out my hair, somehow managed to take off my boots that were fully soaked through, and changed out of my socks (ever had your socks and boots so wet for so long that your toes turn into raisins?) and found an email waiting for me saying my application is being reconsidered, or put back in the system or whatever. Well unless Mother Nature puts the SOL back into the Costa del Sol... I'm not sure next year will be working out for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment