10.5.10

dunks, 'bucks, java, brewed, perfecto's, bagelz....

Did I forget anyone?

Summer is approaching and that means one thing: Iced coffee. Of course, I like my cafe con hielo (seriously, ice is one of the hardest words for me to say in the Spanish language. Add in the fact that iced coffee is a foreign concept here... well, I'll continue, but let's just say LOST IN TRANSLATION.) all year round, but I am really craving it right now.

There's something about iced coffee that reminds me of driving to Newfound Lake with the windows down and the country music up... or maybe getting an iced to go, to make it through an atrocious day of work, hungover... Whatever the reason, its the food group that I am most missing right now- no matter how much "better" this European cafe is supposed to be.

Anyways, I will be catching a flight home on June 11. I am flying from Málaga to Dublin to JFK, and from there the trusty Corolla will be taking me home. I negotiated flying into JFK rather than Logan in exchange for the difference in ticket price to be paid in french vanilla iced.

SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment