7.5.10

more school pictures

It's certainly no drive along I-93S or even Route 108 in Rhody... 
and due to like, nature or or science or whatever, 
there are no more sunrises to watch for my daily commute... 
But still, it's not so bad.





Edificio 1 of I.E.S. Bezmiliana. 

Some sort of science-y perception exhibition in Edificio 2 with my 1ESO class. 
Inside of Edificio 2.
Sort of like vocational school for ciclos formaticos (technology, etc.)
Scariest building for me, because most of the students are my age or older. 
Intimidating.
Basically, comparing the perception of this chica from an adult to a teen.
Teen: "¡Que guay!" - How cool.
Adult: "¡Que verguenza!" - How shameful. 
Same perception as in America, I would imagine.

There are mirrors in front of her eyes, so she can't see her classmate flipping her off.
Yes, it means the same thing in Spanish.

Loving them some optical illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment