27.5.10

hasta nunca, 4S3

Here is 4S3, a non-bilingual class, but one of my favorites. The teacher drives me to school every Wednesday and Friday, speaks nearly perfect English after being a Spanish language assistant in Ireland for a few years and attending university in England. This is BY FAR my most enthusiastic class, the class that is most excited to see me in the halls, when I enter the room, and I always leave to a round of applause. Flattering? Certainly.

BUT... Today they gave me a good-bye card... and that is when I realized that while we have had a lot of fun, they have learned approximately nothing.
Phonetic spelling of my name... Well, Americans can't do much better.
It sounds like a command almost, "WE NEVER FORGET YOU."
Or maybe robots.


We're human beens. Mistakes happen.


But how can I be upset? Look at what a good time they are, hanging with their profe, Jose Antonio.

Sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment